Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fun Easter Bunny Movies Lens


Inspired by our family's viewing of the adorable movie Hop over the weekend, I have created a lens of some of our favorite Easter Bunny Movies.  I know it is a bit late to make any sales this Easter, but at least it is up there for next Easter.  I had a lot of fun writing this lens as most of the movies are old favorites that were on tv each spring in the 70's and 80's.  I love that these are now out on DVD so I can share them with my own family.

This new lens brings my total number of lenses up to 21.  However, for Giant Squid purposes, I believe it is around 11.  A lot of the lenses were written on another Squidoo account before I transferred them over.  Now that I am an aspiring Giant Squid, I kind of wish I hadn't done that.

I am hoping to get one more Easter lens done today.  It is a pattern for a crocheted Easter Basket that I created last year and never posted anywhere.  I will be submitting that one for this week's assignment for Rocket Squids.

No comments:

Post a Comment