Saturday, February 16, 2013

Squidoo Imminent Quest - Things That Are Red


This week's Imminent Quest on Squidoo was to write a page about things that are red.  After tossing around a few ideas, I decided to go with a nutrition topic.Since I am a dietitian by profession, I really should write more about nutrition related topics.  Unfortunately, I seem to get sidetracked by writing about all my fun little hobbies.

This week I wrote about Healthy Red Fruits and Vegetables that people should include more often in their diet.  I included a brief overview of the nutritional benefits of each one and included some healthy recipes that highlight the ingredient.

Not much else has been new for me on Squidoo, other than the fact that I just hit level 66.  Only 5000 points to go to hit 67!

Happy Squidooing!

No comments:

Post a Comment