Saturday, November 10, 2012

2 New Trophies and a New Lens Today



I got a nice surprise today - not one, but 2 new trophies from Squidoo.  They bring my total to 32!

I also finished up a new lens today - Smores Christmas Ornaments.  I just love those fun little figurines.  Since I collect them myself, the lens was so much fun to put together.

I also updated my Geocaching with Kids lens.  I can not for the life of me figure out why it is still showing up as a work in progress.  I built a couple of backlinks to it today.  If that doesn't work, I am going to go in and overhaul it to see if that helps.  I could definitely use that lens to help bring my total to 25.

Other than that, I am working on the Epic Celebrate Elf Quest.  I now have 2 holiday gift guide lenses for the Celebrate magazine and have plans for the other three needed to earn the trophy.  I can't wait to earn that cute little elf trophy!

After that Quest is finished, I am going to do a Thanksgiving pie lens to earn the Thanksgiving Dude trophy.  I hope to have all that finished up by the end of this coming week.  Does anyone else just love earning trophies like I do?

Happy Squidooing!

No comments:

Post a Comment