Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lens #25 (but not really)

 

 I just published my 25th lens to Squidoo - a gift guide lens about the Nutrimill grain mill.  Unfortunately it doesn't count for Giant Squid Status since about 5 of those lenses were published under another username.  (Back when I thought it was a good idea to have a different Squidoo account for every niche.)  So I need to wait until I get that 25th lens trophy to know for certain I can apply to be a Giant Squid.  It won't be too long if I keep writing daily.

Anyway, my latest lens was created in response to a RocketSquids quest.  We were supposed to create a point of view gift guide for the Celebrate magazine.  So I chose to create one on the Nutrimill grain mill since that is a product I own and love.

I had the worst time getting pictures for this one.  I didn't just want to use Amazon stock photos but every picture I took ended up blurry when Squidoo made it smaller.  UGH!  I finally ended up lugging the mill outside and getting a shot out there.  Still not the best photo for my intro paragraph, but I tried :)

No comments:

Post a Comment