Thursday, November 29, 2012

I did it! I am now a Giant Squid!


Well I did it!  I got notified that I am now a Giant Squid!  Woo-hoo!  I got the notice Tuesday evening and immediately did a happy dance :)



I also was awarded my first ever purple star for my Geocaching with Kids lens.  I was quite excited, let me tell you.

Now that I have made Giant Squid, my journey is far from over.  Here are my future goals for Squidoo.


  • I want to make the next Giant Squid Level.  I can apply when I have made 50 lenses.
  • I want to be a Squid Angel.  I have sent in my application.
  • I want to get lens of the day.
  • I would love to get my first $100 paycheck from Squidoo.  I am averaging between $40 and $50 a month.  I am going to be focusing more on longtail keywords and sales lenses with my next 25.
I will continue to update here as I post new lenses and reach my goals.

Happy Squidooing!

No comments:

Post a Comment