Sunday, November 11, 2012

A New Plastic Canvas Lens


I always think it is a good idea to write about what you know.  I know that having lots of sales lenses is the way to go when you want to make more money on Squidoo but I have a hard time getting motivated to write about things that aren't meaningful to me.  So that's why I write about crafts a lot.

My latest lens is talking about patterns to make a Plastic Canvas Dollhouse.  I actually own the pattern  pictured here.  It's a mammoth of a book at around 200 pages.  I don't know if I will ever get around to making it before I am retired :)

My work yesterday paid off!  My Geocaching With Kids lens is back in the green.  So today I am going to tweak it a bit, now that it is actually getting some traffic.

Other than that, I found some new Digg-Style Social media sites to promote my lenses so I am trying those out.  I may have to do a separate post linking to those for my reference.  I also came up with a printable list that I like to do after my lens gets green-lighted to help out with its lens rank.

Well that's all for now.

Happy Squidooing!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment