Monday, January 28, 2013

Continuing in my American Girl Doll Niche



Surprise! Surprise!  My latest lens is another one on American Girl dolls.  Well it's always good to write about what you know, right?  With two of my daughters currently obsessed with American Girl, I know a lot about it!  I am focusing on Portable AG Doll Room options in this new lens.  Once again, I started out trying the Squick method and ended up adding a lot more.  I think I am just overly wordy!

This makes lens number 48 for me.  Just a couple more and then I need to start going through all my lenses, making sure they are up to scratch,  so I can apply to the Giant Squid 50 level.  I have 3 in-progress lenses that I need to finish building first.  I keep getting distracted though with different ideas and quests.  Like the Valentines Craft Quest.  I will probably build a lens to submit to that challenge sometime this week.

So that's what I have been up to today!  Now I am off to write a couple of blog reviews that are due this week.

Happy Squidooing!


No comments:

Post a Comment