Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Third Purple Star!


Yesterday, I was awarded my third purple star for my recent How to Camp Safely in the Winter lens.  Actually the honor really belongs to my husband.  He did all the writing.  I just assembled the lens and added  Amazon products.  So kudos to him!!  It is always exciting to get a purple star.  I look forward to collaborating more with my husband on lenses in the future.  He is a veritable wealth of camping information.

I got another new lens finished this morning AG Doll Winter Accessories.  Yes, it's another American Girl Doll lens.  If you could see my daughters' doll collection, you would know why I write about it so much!

I have been on a roll lately with all the lens creation.  Hopefully it pays off in a few months with increased paychecks from Squidoo and Amazon.

Happy Squidooing!

No comments:

Post a Comment