Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Lens and Some Goals for the New Year

collectible holiday nutcrackers 

 It's been awhile, but I just published a new lens. Writing is always more enjoyable when it is on a topic you enjoy. Just published today, my newest lens is Collectible Holiday Nutcrackers. I have a holiday nutcracker collection of my own so it was a lot of fun putting together this lens.  That's my newest addition to my collection there in the photo.

Although I haven't been creating a ton of new lenses lately, I have been adding content to my assorted blogs.   I have been using the Jaaxy Keyword Research service for a little over a month now and what a difference it has made in my earnings.  My Amazon earnings for this month so far are $74, which is nothing by most people's standards.  However when you consider I had been making $5 a month from Amazon all last year, it is pretty amazing.  Jaaxy has totally changed the way I am approaching Squidoo and blogging.  Although I earn pretty good money online through the advertising packages I offer at Blog Giveaway Directory, I want to work more on increasing my passive income this year.  So when my advertising orders are done for the day, I have been focusing on churning out quality content.  And my sales are increasing accordingly.

So a couple of goals I have set for myself for the coming year...


  • Finish 2 Squidoo lenses per week
  • Make the Giant Squid 100 level by the end of the year.
  • Increase my monthly Squidoo income to $500 a month by the end of the year
  • Increase my Amazon income to $500 a month by the end of the year
  • Focus on keywords and monetizing on my various blogs to increase their earning potential.
I think by focusing on the right keywords (with help from Jaaxy) and putting a lot of quality content out there, this is totally do-able.  As a side note, my husband is now on board with writing for my Squidoo account.  So hopefully he will be able to do a lens a week for me as well.  He is going to be focusing on camping, hiking, and other outdoor fun.

Well that's all for now.  What are your Squidoo goals for the coming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment