Sunday, February 10, 2013

Squidoo Quest - Imminent! Think Spring!


The first Imminent quest is ending tonight.  To qualify, you had to write a spring themed lens of some sort.  I got my entry finished in just the nick of time.  The lens I created for this quest is on creating a Spring Break Bucket List.

I think I am going to enjoy the Imminent quests.  They will get me writing something other than sales lenses.  Not that there is anything wrong with sales lenses, but I want my portfolio to be more than that.  I also like the fact that each weekly quest helps you earn more entries into the grand prize drawing.  I have my eye on that $5000 photography package!

I still have 8 WIP lenses that are calling my name, so I had better get back to work.

Happy Squidooing!

No comments:

Post a Comment