Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The New Imminent Quest - President's Day



Wow! I got a lens for this week's Imminent Quest done before the Saturday deadline! I am impressed with myself LOL. I wasn't going to participate this week because I am not really into history and couldn't think of a topic. But then I remembered that we had visited the Lincoln Birthplace National Park in Kentucky and decided that would make a great lens for the new quest.

There's not a lot of monetization for this one, so I imagine it is going to have to rely mainly on clickouts to gain ranking. I made use of a module that I had never used before so that was exciting.  I put the Google Maps module on there so that people could get directions.

This makes lens #57 for me.  I am slowly but surely getting there. I just realized that if I do nothing else but participate in the Imminent Quests all year, I will have 52 more lenses in my portfolio.

Happy Squidooing!

No comments:

Post a Comment